Awake MJ212 is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Awake MJ212 Usage
- An activator used to awaken dormant abilities in a blood code.
Awake MJ212 Locations
You may find Awake MJ212 in the following Locations:
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood: In the part of the walkthrough named The Cathedral, from the Mistle you'll find a path that you can drop down to - you'll find 1x Awake MJ212 on the ground.
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood: In the part of the walkthrough named Gated Room, eventually you will encounter a room where you'll see a lever to your right that unlocks the door below you. Before you head down, turn around and climb up the ladder that's ahead of you. You can find 1x Awake MJ212 at the top.
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood Revisited: In the part of the walkthrough named Inner Tower, in that part of the level you will encounter path below where a Lost Assassin will try to ambush you. Then jump down again onto the path below where you can pick up 1x Awake MJ212 next to a Lost corpse.
- Memories of Player : In the part of the walkthrough named Research Facility Area, upon reaching the top, make a right and go inside the storeroom where you'll find a Spiked Executioner sitting next to a ladder. Kill it with a back-stab attack and 3 more Sword-wielding Lost will jump from above to ambush you. After killing the enemies, continue your exploration and climb up the ladder - you'll find 1x Awake MJ212 at the right-hand corner of the 2nd platform.
- Ashen Cavern: In the part of the walkthrough named Ashen Cavern Entrance, where you'll encounter more Spiked Lost and a couple of Purple Blob that's hanging from the ceiling - before reaching the spot indicated above, you should be able to pick up a Queen Steel, 1x Awake MJ212, and another Loss Shard (L) on the ground.
- Ashen Cavern: In the part of the walkthrough named Ashen Cavern Entrance, there will be more Purple Blob that will fall from the ceiling to ambush you and a Spiked Executioner that's patrolling the area. You should be able to acquire a few Loss Shard (L) and a Queen Steel that are dropped by the enemy, as well as 2x Dagger and 1x Awake MJ212 that's on the ground near the flowing water - there are more enemies patrolling the area, so be cautious if you're exploring the area alone.
- City of Failing Flame: In the part of the walkthrough named A Fallen City, you'll find 2x Volcanic Lost guarding an item and a Bayonet-wielding Lost patrolling the section. Kill it then pick up 1x Awake MJ212 that's indicated on the image
- City of Failing Flame: In the part of the walkthrough named A Fallen City, Just about midway, you'll want to drop down to a section that's indicated on the image below. You'll notice that there's an item which is 1x Awake MJ212 - there's also 2x Volcanic Lost around that section.
- City of Failing Flame: In the part of the walkthrough named Razed City Scape, you'll encounter a Sword-Wielding Executioner patrolling the area. Once you've killed the enemy, there are a few items that you may want to get. After crossing the lava, there's a nearby ladder to your left that you can climb where you'll find 1x Condensed Loss Shard (M) at the top. Then back at the bottom, before heading towards the path to the left that has more lava, make a right and you'll find 1x Awake MJ212 at the top of the scaffolding - after collecting the items, continue through the path covered with lava.
- City of Failing Flame: In the part of the walkthrough named Razed City Scape, Make your way through the lava until you reach the next section that has a couple of Mutated Urchins - there's another Awake MJ212 that you can pick up as indicated on the image below.
- Depths: Archanid Grotto Boss rewards after defeating Gilded Hunter
Notes and Tips
- Occasionally drops from the Sword wielding Knight Lost in the memories of the player. (It is best farmed using this enemy, by killing the two near the mistle right before the Queen's Knight Boss Fight)
- Notes 2