Hephaestus is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein, originally owned by Rin Murasame. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly, which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
Specializes in dexterity-based weapons, and uses devious Gifts to toy with the enemy.
How to unlock Hephaestus and Hephaestus Vestiges
- Given by Murasame after entering the Crypt Spire.
- Hephaestus Vestige I: Repaired with Hephaestus Vestige Part A
- Hephaestus Vestige II: Repaired with Hephaestus Vestige Part B
- Hephaestus Vestige III: Repaired with Hephaestus Vestige Part C. Requirements: Complete Hephaestus Vestige I and Hephaestus Vestige II
- Hephaestus Vestige Part A: Found at Crypt Spire. From Upper Level Mistle take the elevator down. Vestige is on the other side of this chamber insinde one of the wooden boxes.
- Hephaestus Vestige Part B: Found at Crypt Spire. From Crypt Spire Entrance Mistle head into the location. At the split take the right path with the ladder up (shortcut). When you reach the big platform with a hole in the middle take the ladder up on your right. Vestige is on the other side inside one of the glass tubes.
- Hephaestus Vestige Part C: Found at Crypt Spire. From Upper Level Mistle take the elevator down.Head back into the location. Vestige is on your right in the room after a ladder going down.
Hephaestus Notes, Tips and Builds
Click table header to sort
|Gift Hephaestus||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description|
|Avarice||Light||Passive||Increases the amount of ichor gained from drain attacks.|
|Vanishing Hollow||Skill||Active||Dodge attacks by transforming into mist.|
|Inhibit Resistance||Light||Passive||Increases inhibit resistance.|
|Countermeasure||Dark||Active||For a limited time, dodging enemy attacks generates projectiles that attack the enemy.|
|Inhibit Removal||Light||Active||Cures you and your partner of inhibit. Use to block the effect before being afflicted.|
|Evasive Snare *||Dark||Passive||Dodging enemy attacks generates projectiles at the cost of ichor that attack the enemy.|
|Dancing Blaze||Dark||Active||Fires a ricocheting bullet.|
|Pioneer's Guidance||Light||Passive||Makes Gifts easier to master.|
|Swift Destruction||Light||Passive||Increases damage dealt in proportion to your mobility.|
|Flames of Rage||Dark||Active||Manipulates ichor to create a trap at your feet that immolates assailants.|
* Denotes an "exclusive" gift that cannot be mastered.
Achilles ♦ Artemis ♦ Asclepius ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Heimdal ♦ Hermes ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Scout ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior ♦ Ymir