Awake MJ310 is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Awake MJ310 Usage
- Used to instantly max out Gift proficiency with compatible Gifts. The majority of late game Gifts require this item in order to Inherit them without having to grind proficiency normally.
Awake MJ310 Locations
You may find Awake MJ310 in the following Locations:
- Crown of Sand: In the part of the walkthrough named Sunken Ruins, ou'll find another Elite Parched Executioner patrolling the section - kill it to obtain a decent amount of Haze, 1x Harmonia Chrome, as well as loot where you can pick up 1x Spotless Instrument, 1x Awake MJ310, and also a chest containing 1x Suicide Spur +7.
- Crypt Spire: In the part of the walkthrough named Crypt Spire Entrance. from the Crypt Spire Entrance Mistle you'll encounter a Lost Knight. Kill the enemy then pick up 1x Condensed Loss Shard (M) that's on the side and a Queen Titanium or Black Saber that may be dropped by the enemy - once that's done, continue further and before heading up the stairs, pick up 1x Awake MJ310 that's at the end of the other path.
- Provisional Government Outskirts: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Outskirts Entrance, You'll find the entrance Mistle there too - before proceeding through the next section, pick up 1x Awake MJ310 near the mistle and 4x Chemical Light next to the ladder at the side.
- Provisional Government Outskirts: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Outskirts Entrance, you will encounter a group of enemies with 1x Sunset Axe-Wielding Lost and 1x Sunset Shield-Wielding Lost. Kill the enemies then loot the area for 1x Queen Titanium, 2x Awake MJ310, you'll also find a Rotten Mistle behind the broken shipping container.
- Provisional Government Outskirts: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Outskirts Entrance, you'll encounter 1x Sword-wielding Lost and 1x Axe-wielding Lost and you'll find 2x Drain Activator and 1x Awake MJ310 beside the sleeping Lost Knight.
- Provisional Government Outskirts: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Outskirts Entrance, after opening the door, there's another path you can take on the left where you'll find a ladder that you can climb down to. There are a couple of enemies here that are pretending to be dead, most especially the ones that are next to an item, so be cautious. Clear the enemies, and loot the section for 2x Antivenom, 1x Loss Crystal (S), 1x Awake MJ310, and 1x Ichor Concentrate.
- Provisional Government Center: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Center Entrance, you will encounter Lost Knight and 1x Sword-wielding Lost and 1x Sunset Axe-Wielding Lost patrolling the area.
- Provisional Government Center: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Center Entrance, near the area described in the image would be the item. The elite Lost Knight will call out the enemies within the section once you attack it
- Depths: Misty Ruins: In the part of the walkthrough named Entrance Mistle, you will find a Parched Executioner at the corner, kill it then pick up 1x Awake MJ310 that's next to it.
- Depths: Rocky Ruins: Reward defeating the boss, Successor of the Throat.
- Depths: Zero District: You'll find a Stone-Crusher that's accompanied by 2x Bayonet-wielding Lost, kill the enemies then loot the section for 2x Dagger, 1x Awake MJ310 behind the wooden boxes that are next to the military vehicle, and 1x Ichor Concentrate behind it.
- Depths: Zero District: You'll face a stronger variation of the Axe-wielding, Lost called the "Euphoric Soldier" - killing the mini-boss rewards you with 49,952 Haze and drops 1x Awake MJ310
- Depths: Zero District: Reward defeating the boss, Queen's Knight Reborn.
- Depths: Void District: Reward defeating the bosses, Blade Bearer and the Cannoneer.
Notes and Tips
- Notes 1
- Notes 2