Dust Cloud Bandit
|Location||Crown of Sand|
Dust Cloud Bandit are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons.
Dust Cloud Bandit Enemy Description
- A bug like lost with red tentacles coming out of his back and arms.
Dust Cloud Bandit Moveset
- It can perform a 4 hit combo forward with it's hands.
- It can throw small clouds of dust that will follow the player and deal damage. These clouds also inflict leak. Can be blocked.
- It can summon a shield that looks like a sandstorm and difficult vision. It also completely blocks projectile-type gifts (but not daggers, for some reason). Can be broken by staggering it.
- It can leap above the player and spit a whirlwind that deals damage
- It can leap over the player while casting small whirlwinds below him
- It can perform a hug attack that deals high damage
- Aditionally, it's melee attack applies leak build-up.
Dust Cloud Bandit Location
Dust Cloud Bandit Drops
Dust Cloud Bandit Combat Information
- Extremely high health and damage, and deceptively fast. This enemy is best fighted with the mindset of a boss. Bring long-lasting and/or powerful buffs.
- These enemies are often located in difficult terrain (sand). Moving to better ground (if available) is first priority.
- This enemy has 50% lighting, 50% fire, 20% blood and -30% Ice elemental resistances.
- Has a 30% resist to slash, pierce and crush damage. Medium-high balance. Weapons with high stagger capability are recommended.
- Can be poisoned and inhibited. Immune to stun and slow. Extremely resistant to inhibit.
- Can be backstabbed and drain-launched.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
its also worth noting (not much good in the level you first encounter them mind) that they are very susceptible to the sand attacks, especially the sand whirlpool move, even with their shields up. so that is another way to trash them in the depths and ng+
After some testing, I realize I was only half right. Daggers pierce his shields. So does the spell guard of honor (I stand by that being a fantastic move against him, if you're playing a dark mage unfortunately, I haven't done a light mage, yet. So I'm unsure of what light spells might be useful. I know io uses frost spike, which is also piercing, and can NOT pass the shield). Unfortunately, other spells that are piercing may not work, either. Fourfold verdict is piercing, and can not pass the shield.
The statement about him being immune to projectile gifts, is not completely true. The reason daggers work, is because they do piercing damage. Any piercing spell will hit him. Guard of honor is fantastic for finishing him off
It's weakness is stagger city,ice, and knockdowns, grab yakumo and a 2handed weapon and just constantly smash him from behind in rhythm does the trick very well! Weapon type doesn't matter,If ranged dodge forward, but keep your distance if you can get past his dust spam+ mobility+ magic dust shield(hit a few times to destroy it) you should slowly steadily beat him. Just be glad there isn't a boss room with 2 of these guys next to eachother *cough 2 sasquatch depths room*
What are his weaknesses ??