Dust Cloud Bandit Enemy Description
- A bug like lost with red tentacles coming out of his back and arms.
Dust Cloud Bandit Moveset
- It can perform a 4 hit combo forward with it's hands.
- It can throw small clouds of dust that will follow the player and deal damage. These clouds also inflict leak. Can be blocked.
- It can summon a shield that looks like a sandstorm and difficult vision. It also completely blocks projectile-type gifts (but not daggers, for some reason). Can be broken by staggering it.
- It can leap above the player and spit a whirlwind that deals damage
- It can leap over the player while casting small whirlwinds below him
- It can perform a hug attack that deals high damage
- Aditionally, it's melee attack applies leak build-up.
Dust Cloud Bandit Location
Dust Cloud Bandit Drops
Dust Cloud Bandit Combat Information
- Extremely high health and damage, and deceptively fast. This enemy is best fighted with the mindset of a boss. Bring long-lasting and/or powerful buffs.
- These enemies are often located in difficult terrain (sand). Moving to better ground (if available) is first priority.
- This enemy has 50% lighting, 50% fire, 20% blood and -30% Ice elemental resistances.
- Has a 30% resist to slash, pierce and crush damage. Medium-high balance. Weapons with high stagger capability are recommended.
- Can be poisoned and inhibited. Immune to stun and slow. Extremely resistant to inhibit.
- Can be backstabbed and drain-launched.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!