|Location||Area D-12 Ruined City Underground
Memories of Player
Ruined City Center
Depths: Town of Sacrifice
Ridge of Frozen Souls
Crown of Sand
Shamed Thrall are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons.
Shamed Thrall Enemy Description
- Bayonet-wielding Lost are rather weak. They are slow and don't have any special attacks.
- You can recognize them because of their bayonets.
Shamed Thrall Combat Information
- Bayonet-wielding Lost fire from a distance using their Bayonet. You will see a red glow coming from the Bayonet when they are getting ready to shoot.
- When in close quarters, they will use their bayonet as a melee weapon.
Shamed Thrall Location
- Area D-12 Ruined City Underground
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice
- Ruined City Center
- Memories of Player
- Area P-9 Ridge of Frozen Souls
- Dried-up Trenches
- Crown of Sand
- Crypt Spire
- Depths: Zero District
Shamed Thrall Drops
Shamed Thrall Notes & Tips
- Other notes
11 Jun 2020 12:34
They do have different drops depending on the weapon they carry, however
04 Dec 2019 17:52
This is a Shamed Thurll, the weapon doesn't madder, it still has the same name, This name came from the Depths