Drain Activator is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Drain Activator Usage
- A consumable item that temporarily increases ichor gained from attacks.
Drain Activator Locations
You may find Drain Activator in the following Locations:
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood: In the part of the walkthrough named Outlook Tower, you will encounter an Axe-wielding Lost guarding an item. Kill it then pick up 1x Drain Activator - you should also notice that there is a ladder above.
- Provisional Government Outskirts: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Outskirts Entrance, you'll encounter 1x Sword-wielding Lost and 1x Axe-wielding Lost and you'll find 2x Drain Activator and 1x Awake MJ310 beside the sleeping Lost Knight.
- Depths: Den of Darkness: In the part of the walkthrough named Into the Den of Darkness, after the trial of blood you'll encounter you'll find 1x Sword-Wielding Executioner Type Lost and 1x Axe-wielding Lost. Kill the enemies and you'll find 1x Drain Activator and 1x Old-world Materials that are dropped by the enemies.
Notes and Tips
- Notes 1
- Notes 2