Queen Tungsten is a Crafting Material in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Queen Tungsten Usage
- A Material used in crafting for Upgrading/Transforming Weapons and Blood Veil.
- Used to upgrade equipment to +10.
Queen Tungsten Locations
You may find Queen Tungsten in the following Locations:
- A couple can be found later on scattered on the floor in different locations
- One can be found in the Provisional Government Center in a room, dropping down from pillars
- Depths: Misty Ruins (3x ground pickups)
- Depths: Zero District (Boss drop (2x) and ground pickups)
- Depths: Void District (Boss drop (2x) and ground pickups)
- Provisional Government Outskirts: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Outskirts Entrance, after encountering Female Lost Knight that's on your left, kill it then pick up the 1x Queen Tungsten behind the boxes and 1x Antique LP Record at the end.
- Provisional Government Center: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Center Entrance, you'll find another Lost Knight patrolling the area, then 2x more Sword-wielding Lost and another Lost Knight at the left side. Make sure to kill the enemies for a chance to drop an upgrade material, especially the Lost Knight wielding a sword and shield to get 1x Queen Tungsten. You'll find another Queen Titanium on the ground at the end, another Queen Tungsten at the section to your right, while the path to the left will have 3x Chemical Light beside the corpse of a Lost Knight.
- Provisional Government Center: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Center Entrance, there's another locked door to your left that can only be opened from the other side and 2x Gift Accelerator that you can pick up that's on your right. Obtain the item then continue forward where you'll encounter another Lost Knight accompanied by a Sunset Axe-Wielding Lost and a Sunset Bayonet-Wielding Lost - make sure to kill the enemies to acquire another Queen Titanium and Queen Tungsten.
- Provisional Government Center: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Center Entrance, You'll encounter a 2x Lost Knight wielding a bayonet at the top, kill the enemies, pick up the 2x Charge Booster, then try to jump down the platform ahead where you can pick up 1x Queen Tungsten. Just be sure to land exactly where the item is to avoid getting hit by the wall trap - the platform that's on the left side also has 1x Camouflage that you can pick up
- Depths: Rocky Ruins: Reward defeating the boss, Successor of the Throat.
- Depths: Zero District: In the part of the walkthrough named Entrance Mistle, you'll encounter a Sunset Axe-Wielding Lost, kill the enemy and head down the stairs where you'll find a Mutated Hound - you'll find the Zero District Key 2 just next to the stairs and 1x Queen Tungsten at the end of the path.
- Depths: Zero District: Reward defeating the boss, Queen's Knight Reborn.
- Depths: Void District: In the part of the walkthrough named Entrance Mistle, From where the two Sword-wielding Lost was standing which is on the right, you'll find a Queen Tungsten and 1x Custom Gun Parts nearby while from where the Armored Female Lost is, there's a chest containing 1x Black Bayonet Slow.
- Depths: Void District: Reward defeating the bosses, Blade Bearer and the Cannoneer.
Notes and Tips
- Easily farmable from the last bosses in Depths: Zero District and Depths: Void District. both bosses drop 2 Queen Tungstens.
- Notes 2