Queen Iron is a Crafting Material in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
"A special mineral developed with help from the Queen. It contains a small amount of the Queen's blood and sheds a pale light after absorbing revenants or lost blood. Patterns etched with that light can be used to greatly enhance equipment. The only laboratory that could create this material was destroyed in Operation Queenslayer, and the method to manufacture it has been lost."
Queen Iron Usage
- A Material used in crafting for Upgrading/Transforming Weapons and Blood Veil.
Queen Iron Locations
You may find Queen Iron in the following Location/s:
- Occasionally dropped by random enemies after killing them.
- Can also be found inside chests in the following locations: (Network Test)
- Area D-12 Ruined City Underground: In the early part of the area where you will encounter a split, If you go right, you'll find 1x Mutated Lost and 1x Sword-wielding Lost. After you defeat them, you can find 1x Queen Iron near the edge to the right. You can't go further from here, so you need to go back and take the turn Left.
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice
- Area D-12 Ruined City Underground: After encountering a group of enemies: 1x Sword-wielding Lost, 1x Axe-wielding Lost and 1x Bayonet-wielding Lost. On the corner of the room you can find 1x Queen Iron. Open the next door and you'll find a tight passage. To your left, you can find 1x Yellowed Book and 1x Geisha Noodles.
- Area D-12 Ruined City Underground: In the Natural Cavern Depths part that is described by the walkthrough, you will encounter a building ,climb the stairs. You can find 1x Ichor Concentrate on the first floor, and 1x Awake MJ018 on the last floor. Go through the door on the last floor, and you’ll face 1X Sword-Wielding Lost and 1x Axe-Wielding Executioner Type Lost. On the floor, underneath where the Sword-wielding Lost was, you can find 1x Queen Iron.
- Ruined City Center: In the part of the walkthrough named city ruins entrance, head outside the Ruined Center once you're outside, head up the slope to find another item on the ground, pick it up to acquire 1x Queen Iron.
- Ruined City Center: In the part of the walkthrough named city ruins entrance, after encountering the Sword-wielding Lost ambush and the 2x Sword-wielding Lost patrolling the spot. You'll find 1x Queen Iron nearby.
- Dried-up Trenches: In the part of the walkthrough named The dried-up trenches, there will be an area where you can drop down for a quick kill. The item would be close there.
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood Revisited: In the part of the walkthrough named Cathedral Perimeter, After activating the Mistle, climb up the nearby ladder where you'll encounter a Female Lost Warrior patrolling the area - kill it to obtain a Queen Iron.
- Depths: Den of Darkness: In the part of the walkthrough named Into the Den of Darkness, beat the trial of blood with waves of Sword-Wielding Executioner Type Lost, Axe-Wielding Executioner Type Lost, Mutated Lost, and Sword-wielding Lost. After just gain the item.
- Depths: Den of Darkness: In the part of the walkthrough named Boss Battle: Prisoner of the Abyss, gained after defeating the boss Prisoner of the Abyss
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice: In the part of the walkthrough named Butterfly of Delirium Final Boss, After you've defeat Butterfly of Delirium, you'll be rewarded with 2x Awake MJ109 and 2x Queen Iron
Notes and Tips
- Notes 1
- Notes 2
Do Depths at the NPC named Davis in the Home Base. They're repeatable missions that give guaranteed materials so you don't have to farm and pray for good RNG. The guaranteed Depth map you get from the story, Den of Darkness, gives you Queen Iron. Farm that for all the iron you need.
Equip Hermes Drop Buff and run through trenches