Harmonia Chrome is a Crafting Material in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Harmonia Chrome Usage
- Ask Rin Murasame to use this to transform a Weapon or Blood Veil and imbue it with Inhibit properties.
Harmonia Chrome Locations
You may find Harmonia Chrome in the following Locations:
- Crown of Sand: In the part of the walkthrough named Sunken Ruins, After activating the Sunken Ruins Mistle, climb up the ladder to reach the next section, there's 2x Harmonia Chrome that you can pick up on the right side.
- Crown of Sand: In the part of the walkthrough named Sunken Ruins, ou'll find another Elite Parched Executioner patrolling the section - kill it to obtain a decent amount of Haze, 1x Harmonia Chrome, as well as loot where you can pick up 1x Spotless Instrument, 1x Awake MJ31 and also a chest containing 1x Suicide Spur +7.
- Depths: Rocky Ruins: In the part of the walkthrough named Eastern Path, surviving the onslaught rewards you with a Harmonia Chrome and Solid Loss Crystal (L), head back to the entrance mistle after completing the trial.
- x2, x3 and x3 Can be traded with Eva for 10 trading points.
- Every certain amount of given trading points, she restocks more of these chromes.
- If you give Eva enough valuables to accumulate 500 trading points at once, she stocks an unlimited amount of these chromes.
Notes and Tips
- When used on Weapons: Decreases the weapon's base damage by 5%, then adds 20 to its respective status effect rating (Inhibit).
- When used on Blood Veils: Decreases the Blood Veil's base Drain Damage and base Gift rating (both Light and Dark) by 5%, then adds 20 to its respective status effect resistance (Inhibit)
- For inhibit resistance purposes, Ivory Grace is the best Blood Veil to transform, providing 170 inhibit resistance.