Harmonia Chrome is a Crafting Material in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Harmonia Chrome Usage
- Ask Rin Murasame to use this to transform a Weapon or Blood Veil and imbue it with Inhibit properties.
Harmonia Chrome Locations
You may find Harmonia Chrome in the following Locations:
- Currently unobtainable in the Network Test. However, this section will be updated once there is an update.
- Crown of Sand: In the part of the walkthrough named Sunken Ruins, After activating the Sunken Ruins Mistle, climb up the ladder to reach the next section, there's 2x Harmonia Chrome that you can pick up on the right side.
- Crown of Sand: In the part of the walkthrough named Sunken Ruins, ou'll find another Elite Parched Executioner patrolling the section - kill it to obtain a decent amount of Haze, 1x Harmonia Chrome, as well as loot where you can pick up 1x Spotless Instrument, 1x Awake MJ310, and also a chest containing 1x Suicide Spur +7.
- Depths: Rocky Ruins: In the part of the walkthrough named Eastern Path, surviving the onslaught rewards you with a Harmonia Chrome and Solid Loss Crystal (L), head back to the entrance mistle after completing the trial.
Notes and Tips
- Notes 1
- Notes 2