Eos Chrome is a Crafting Material in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Eos Chrome Usage
- Ask Rin Murasame to use this to transform a Weapon or Blood Veil to increase the Base properties.
Greatly increases Attack power of Weapons or Gift properties of a Blood veil in exchange for reduced stat scaling.
Eos Chrome Locations
You may find Eos Chrome in the following Locations:
- x2, x3 and x3 Can be traded with Io for 10 trading points.
- Every certain amount of given trading points, she restocks more of these chromes.
- If you give Io enough valuables to accumulate 500 trading points at once, she stocks an unlimited amount of these chromes.
Notes and Tips
- Removes all scaling from the choosen Weapon or Blood Veil and increases the base rating by x1.5 of the following:
- Weapons: Base ATK
- Blood Veils: Base Drain ATK, Base Gift Ratings (both Light and Dark)
- Increases effect of ATK/GIFT increasing buffs by 50% on the transformed weapon or blood veil (e.g. final journey will provide a 75% stat increase instead of the 50% it normally gives)
- Does not change the behaviour of elemental weapon buffs or increase the flat 20% ATK
- Does not affect drain rating buffs, but will affect Drain Attack increasing buffs
- Does not affect Swift Destruction nor Opportunism, but will affect other passives like the respective Weapon Masteries or Survival Instinct
- Does not increase the effect of Merciless Reaper
- This transformation is useful to increase the effect of buffs like Bridge to Glory or Sacrificial Edge when running with a low attack weapon like the pipe, but not very effective when used on a high attack weapons like a greatsword.
- The recommended choice for very low level runs (or Level 1 runs)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Theres also another way to get more EOS chrome or any other chromes without NG+ but it is a hell of a grind. You'll need to give to any partner around 500 points total (or 600 points cuz i spent some before) to get an unlimited number of chrome. For exemple, give Io 100 curious novelty for 500 points and there will be the EOS chrome without any number which indicates that it is now unlimited. Also work with Louis, Yakumo, and all the others. I test it with Louis, Io, and Mia and so far, it works.
This is the BEST chrome to use for level 1 run.
Is there a point to this chrome, or is it literally just for level 1 runs where the increase in raw damage is sizeable enough to make up for nuking ALL the scaling? Because as far as I can see, this is next to useless otherwise. Why the hell would I use this when literally EVERY other transformation upgrade is better?
Might be based on which gifts are given, or maybe each NPC needs to be given all their +5 and +3 friendship point items, to fully expand their inventory. I always noticed their inventory expanding after I gifted them first.
at one point Io does gain 3 more Eos chromes. As to when I cannot say exactly, but they are deffinently obtainable when you have Entered the Crypt Spire. that would make it a total of 5 obtainable from Io