Artemis Chrome is a Crafting Material in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Artemis Chrome Usage
- Ask Rin Murasame to use this to transform a Weapon or Blood Veil to increase the Drain Rating properties.
Artemis Chrome Locations
You may find Artemis Chrome in the following Locations:
- x2, x3 and x3 Can be traded from Mia via exchange for 10 trade points.
- Every certain amount of given trading points, she restocks more of these chromes.
- If you give Mia enough valuables to accumulate 500 trading points at once, she stocks an unlimited amount of these chromes.
Notes and Tips
- When used on weapons: Increases its Drain Rating on attacks between 30 to 40% (multiplies base drain rating by x1.3 to x1.4), which depends on Weapon Class, and its defense Drain Rating by 50% for all weapon classes. It then lowers the weapon's base damage by 20% (except for halberds, which have an additional but slight penalty, stated below).
- When used on Blood Veils: Increases their drain rating by 50% and lowers 20% of their base Drain Damage and Base Light/Dark Gift Rating.
- Halberd weapons have the strange formula of having their base damage reduced by 20% (like all weapons), and their scaling damage by 0.25% (So a x0.80 multiplier of their base damage and x0.975 multiplier of their scaling damage, respectively). The scaling multiplier also varies slightly between upgrade levels, giving higher upgrade levels a slightly higher (but still insignificant) penalty.
- It means that while their damage suffers slightly more than other weapon classes, it's still almost negligible to make a difference.
- There's no apparent reason why this formula is different for halberds, even as far as balancing purposes go, since drain rating is usually better stacked for weapons with fast-attacking movesets.