|Location||Crown of Sand|
|Drops||Condensed Loss Shard (M)
Thirsting Plunderer are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons.
Thirsting Plunderer Enemy Description
- They are tall, yellow and look like a bug humanoid creature.
Thirsting Plunderer Combat Information
- It can throw an AOE attack forward with short range
- It can charge and strike the player with its weapon
- It can perform three consecutive thrusts that deal high damage.
- Its attacks can apply a de-buff that makes the player lose ichor per second
Thirsting Plunderer Location
Thirsting Plunderer Drops
- Condensed Loss Shard (M) (Common)
- Harmonia Chrome (Common)
- Queen Titanium (Uncommon)
- Queen Steel (Rare)
Thirsting Plunderer Notes & Tips
- There is a Thirsting Plunderer on the ledge just above the Sunken Ruins mistle that can be targeted to farm Titanium for upgrades if needed.
- You will need a long range attack like Blood Shot or the Brodiaea bayonet to aggro & pull it down to your level for farming.
- Weak to Frost damage