|Location||Depths: Town of Sacrifice
Ruined City Center
Cathedral of the Sacred Blood
Provisional Government Outskirts
Loss Shard (M)
Raging Noblewoman is an enemy in Code Vein. They possess different skills and weapons.
Raging Noblewoman Enemy Description
- They are easily recognizable by their big and fat shape. They use a mask with horns on it and two big tubes come out from their back.
Raging Noblewoman Combat Information
- Their movements and attacks are slow, but they deal lots of damage.
- They don't have any special attacks. When they are near you, they will strike with their hammer.
Raging Noblewoman Location
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice
- Ruined City Center
- Howling Pit
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood
- Provisional Government Outskirts
- Depths: Zero District
- Depths: Void District
Raging Noblewoman Drops
Raging Noblewoman Notes & Tips
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The stronger version with the pale colourization and exposed mushroom-shaped head is disturbing as hell.
Do these remind anyone else of the Deep Cathedral Evangelist ladies from DSIII?
backstabbing her gives me the same vibe as fisting a pig in bloodborne
10/10 Naming Consistency
Seems to be weak to lightning. Resistant to blood. Neutral against fire and ice
use bayonet to keep her agro with y and let your partner do all the damage
no weakness listed duh fack danksouls you know the weakness of everything
This thing is weak to lightning.