Atlas Chrome is a Crafting Material in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Atlas Chrome Usage
- Ask Rin Murasame to use this to transform a Weapon or Blood Veil to increase both the Attack and Defense properties.
Atlas Chrome Locations
You may find Atlas Chrome in the following Locations:
- x2, x3 and x3 Can be traded with Yakumo for 10 trading points.
- Every certain amount of given trading points, he restocks more of these chromes.
- If you give Yakumo enough valuables to accumulate 500 trading points at once, he stocks an unlimited amount of these chromes.
Notes and Tips
- When used on weapons, calculates 15% of the weapon's base Weight, then adds it onto the weapon. After that, it increases Weapon Defenses and Guard Stamina Reduction by 10% of their base rating, and adds 15% of the weapon's base damage to the total rating.
- When used on Blood Veils, calculates 10% of the base Weight, then adds it onto the Blood Veil. After that it adds 5% to the following stats: Physical defenses, balance, drain attack base damage, Light and Dark gifts base rating.
- When used for transformation on the Zweihander or the Argent Wolf Warhammer, you can obtain weapons that allow for a 100% physical defense rating when blocking.
- Consider using a lighter Blood Veil if mobility is an issue with your Weapon weight, or a different Blood Code. This crome is best used if it doesn't affect your overall setup but makes your equipment stronger.