Chemical Light is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Chemical Light Usage
- Glow dimly when activated. Remains lit for a limted time after activation and can be used as a marker.
- Can be bought from Coco at Home Base for: 140 Haze
Chemical Light Locations
You may find Chemical Light in the following Locations:
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and scattered in random locations.
- 10x found in a corner after the cutscene where Oliver Collins stays behind following being attacked by a fellow Revenant.
- Dried-up Trenches: In the part of the walkthrough named The dried-up trenches, you will encounter an enemy called a Rooted Lost. It cannot move but it attacks by shooting out a fireball. Kill the enemies along the way then pick up 5x Chemical Light that's on the ground.
- Provisional Government Outskirts: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Outskirts Entrance, You'll find the entrance Mistle there too - before proceeding through the next section, pick up 1x Awake MJ310 near the mistle and 4x Chemical Light next to the ladder at the side.
- Provisional Government Center: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Center Entrance, you'll find another Lost Knight patrolling the area, then 2x more Sword-wielding Lost and another Lost Knight at the left side. Make sure to kill the enemies for a chance to drop an upgrade material, especially the Lost Knight wielding a sword and shield to get 1x Queen Tungsten. You'll find another Queen Titanium on the ground at the end, another Queen Tungsten at the section to your right, while the path to the left will have 3x Chemical Light beside the corpse of a Lost Knight.
- Provisional Government Center: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Center Entrance, near the area described in the image would be the item. The elite Lost Knight will call out the enemies within the section once you attack it
- Depths: Den of Darkness: In the part of the walkthrough named Into the Den of Darkness, Upon arriving, activate the nearby Mistle to map the surrounding area and approach the nearby corpse to obtain 5x Chemical Light and 1x Rv Mastery (102).
- Depths: Arachnid Grotto: In the part of the walkthrough named Entrance Mistle, upon arriving, obtain the loot that's by the supply bin right beside the mistle area. You'll find 20x Chemical Light, 5x Dagger, and 1x Ichor Concentrate.
- Depths: Rocky Ruins: In the part of walkthrough named Souther Path, Upon arriving at the section at the southern path, go left where you'll find 2x Chemical Light.
- Depths: Zero District: just by the red lamps where you'll find a chest containing 1x Rubellite Piercer Slow while to your right, you'll find 2x Mutated Hound guarding an item. Kill the hounds and pick up the item to obtain 3x Chemical Light.
- Depths: Void District: You'll find yourself in another section where Mutated Hounds are patrolling the area, clear the section then loot it to find 3x Chemical Light and 1x Regen Inducer.
Notes and Tips
- Price: 140 Haze
- Notes 2