Vivifier is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
- Returns you to the last mistle in memory without losing Haze. Consumed on use.
You may find Vivifier in the following Locations:
- Can be bought from Coco at Home Base for: 1.000 Haze
- Area D-12 Ruined City Underground: In the area of the named Natural Cavern, you will encounter 2x Sword-wielding Lost, 2x Axe-wielding Lost and 1x Shield-wielding Lost. You can find a dagger dropped by a corpse. If you keep going down, on the bottom of the ramp you’ll find 1x Axe-wielding Lost, 2x Purple Blob and a Vivifier dropped on the ground.
- Dried-up Trenches: In the part of the walkthrough named The dried-up trenches, A Mutated Lost will ambush you from above when you're near the item and a when you pick up 1x Vivifier, a Sword-wielding Lost will drop from above.
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood: In the part of the walkthrough named Gated Room, you will encounter a group of 4x Lost Assassin which will ambush you - after killing the enemies pick up 1x Vivifier from the bloodspring.
- City of Failing Flame: In the part of the walkthrough named A Fallen City, Next, exit through the nearby path where you'll find yourself near the Rotten Volcanic Lost covered in blue flames. There's 1x Vivifier on the ground and a chest containing 1x Noble Silver +6 - head down the path, kill the enemy and climb up the nearby ladder where you'll find yourself back to where you jumped. Be cautious when fighting this enemy since it's attacks are fast, it can execute a charging attack, and an AoE attack where it sets an area on fire with blue flames - killing it will grant you 10147 Haze, drops a Queen Steel
Notes and Tips
- Price: 1.000 Haze
- Notes 2