Dagger is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
- Can be thrown at enemies to draw their attention.
- Very low damage.
You may find Dagger in the following Locations:
- Area D-12 Ruined City Underground: In the area of the named Natural Cavern, you will encounter 2x Sword-wielding Lost, 2x Axe-wielding Lost and 1x Shield-wielding Lost. Nearby this group of enemies will be a body with item near it.
Occasionally dropped by enemies and scattered in random locations
- 5x Dagger exchanged from Rin Murasame for 1 Trading Point each.
- Memories of Player : In the part of the walkthrough named Research Facility Area, it would go outside the Barracks aand follow the path. You can pick up 1x Regen Inducer to your right and 2x Dagger to your left
- Ashen Cavern: In the part of the walkthrough named Ashen Cavern Entrance, there will be more Purple Blob that will fall from the ceiling to ambush you and a Spiked Executioner that's patrolling the area. You should be able to acquire a few Loss Shard (L) and a Queen Steel that are dropped by the enemy, as well as 2x Dagger and 1x Awake MJ212 that's on the ground near the flowing water - there are more enemies patrolling the area, so be cautious if you're exploring the area alone.
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice: In the part of the walkthrough named Euphoric Soldier Middle Path (Town of Sacrifice key 2), After the invasion, you can loot from the small area.
- Depths: Swirling Flood : At the end of the entrance of the path, make a left and you'll find a flight of stairs where you'll encounter an Elite Knight Lost and an Ant-Type Executioner. You'll be able to loot 1x Unique Materials, 1x Condensed Loss Shard (L), and 3x Dagger. Next, head straight and drop down to where a Glowing Tentacle Lost is, kill it for a chance to obtain 1x Plasma Cartridge and also pick up the RV Mastery (104) that's on the ground.
- Depths: Arachnid Grotto: In the part of the walkthrough named Entrance Mistle, upon arriving, obtain the loot that's by the supply bin right beside the mistle area. You'll find 20x Chemical Light, 5x Dagger, and 1x Ichor Concentrate.
- Depths: Zero District: You'll encounter another Mutated Hound and an Armored Female Lost, you'll find Scout Vestige Part D, 1x Ichor Concentrate, and 2x Dagger that you can find here.
- Depths: Zero District: You'll find a Stone-Crusher that's accompanied by 2x Bayonet-wielding Lost, kill the enemies then loot the section for 2x Dagger, 1x Awake MJ310 behind the wooden boxes that are next to the military vehicle, and 1x Ichor Concentrate behind it.
Notes and Tips
- Price: 350 Haze
- Has close-medium range. Useful for baiting/luring enemies one by one.
- Has synergy with Revenant Dagger
- Up to 25 daggers can be carried at a time.
- Up to 999 daggers can be stored.