Antifreeze Tonic is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Antifreeze Tonic Usage
- A consumable item that increases ice resistance for a brief period of time.
- Lasts 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Antifreeze Tonic Locations
You may find Antifreeze Tonic in the following Locations:
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice
- Area P-9 Ridge of Frozen Souls : In the part of the walkthrough named Ridge of Iceless Falls, from the mistle next to the Fionn Vestige Part C ontinue going up the caved path where you'll encounter a green-colored Mutated Sea Urchin that will ambush you from around the corner, kill it and you'll find 2x Antifreeze Tonic on the ground.
Notes and Tips
- Adds a flat 20 Ice Defense rating.
- Useful in Ridge of the Frozen Souls and against Blade Bearer
- Up to 5 can be carried at a time
- Up to 999 can be stored at a time
- None of the elemental tonics are mutually exclusive. You can use any of them without cancelling their effects
23 Oct 2019 14:32
Does anyone knows How long do tonics last compared to elemental buff like elemental wall and each of the elemental protection buff ??