Slow Vaccine is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Slow Vaccine Usage
- A consumable item that temporarily increases slow resistance.
- Lasts 20 seconds.
Slow Vaccine Locations
You may find Slow Vaccine in the following Locations:
- 2x and x3 Slow Vaccine can be exchanged from Yakumo Shinonome for 3 Trading Points each.
- Sold for 350 Haze each from Coco (unlimited quantity)
Notes and Tips
- Increases the player's Slow Resistance rating by a flat 10
- Up to 5 can be carried at a time
- Up to 999 can be stored at a time.
08 Sep 2021 20:03
Doesn't seem to work on 2nd boss to prevent/cure the slow debuff