Loss Shard (L)
Loss Shard (L) is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Loss Shard (L) Usage
- Provides 600 Haze upon consumption
Loss Shard (L) Locations
You may find Loss Shard (L) in the following Locations:
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and scattered in random locations.
- Ashen Cavern: In the part of the walkthrough named Ashen Cavern Entrance, near the Mistle where you'll find 2x Spiked Female Lost Warrior guarding a Vestige, kill the enemies and pick up the Artemis Vestige Part C and a Queen Steel or Loss Shard (L) that may be dropped by the enemy.
- Ashen Cavern: In the part of the walkthrough named Ashen Cavern Entrance, where you'll encounter more Spiked Lost and a couple of Purple Blob that's hanging from the ceiling - before reaching the spot indicated above, you should be able to pick up a Queen Steel, 1x Awake MJ212, and another Loss Shard (L) on the ground.
- Ashen Cavern: In the part of the walkthrough named Ashen Cavern Entrance, there will be more Purple Blob that will fall from the ceiling to ambush you and a Spiked Executioner that's patrolling the area. You should be able to acquire a few Loss Shard (L) and a Queen Steel that are dropped by the enemy, as well as 2x Dagger and 1x Awake MJ212 that's on the ground near the flowing water - there are more enemies patrolling the area, so be cautious if you're exploring the area alone.
- City of Failing Flame: In the part of the walkthrough named Razed Cityscape, after killing the group of enemies comprised Volcanic Lost, Mutated Lost, Sunset Axe-Wielding Lost, and a Bayonet-wielding Lost you'll want to grab a couple of things before heading to the next section. Take the path covered with lava to the right as shown on the image below. You'll find 1x Queen Titanium around the corner. Then continue towards the path where you'll encounter 2x Lost Assassin and a Mutated Urchin, again, clear the path and you'll find 3x ST Activator and Scathach Vestige Part E near the ladder. Then at the top, you can pick up 1x Loss Shard (L)
- Depths: Archanid Grotto: In the part of walkthrough named East Path from the Mistle, you'll face a Stone-crusher accompanied by two Spiked Female Lost Warrior - defeating the mini-boss rewards you with 11030 Haze and drops a Queen Steel and Loss Shard (L).
- Depths: Rocky Ruins: You'll face a group of Sand Blob and two elite versions called the "Grime Mass" - focus on the two elites to quickly eliminate the rest of the enemies once they're defeated - killing them rewards you with 11424 Haze and drops 1x Loss Shard (L) and 1x Leak Vaccine.
Notes and Tips
- Notes 1
- Notes 2