Pure Blood is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Pure Blood Usage
- A consumable item that fully restores both health and ichor.
Pure Blood Locations
You may find Pure Blood in the following Locations:
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood Revisited: In the part of the walkthrough named Trial of Blood, you will encounter a trial of blood you'll face a total of 6 waves of Stone-Crusher, Spiked Female Lost Warrior, Lost Assassin - surviving the onslaught and killing the last enemy rewards you with 1x Loss Crystal (S) - you can also find 1x Pure Blood inside the other room.
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood Revisited: The cutscene then triggers after where you'll find the "source" - after the cutscene make sure to approach the source to obtain 1x Pure Blood.
- Crypt of the Ribcage Revisited: If you go down the stairs where Karen is sealed, you'll get 1x Pure Blood in front of her. I believe this can be gained once per day in real-time.
- Memories of Player : In the part of the walkthrough named Research Facility Area, you'll find 1x Pure Blood that's on the edge of the platform.
- Depths: Zero District: Surviving the trial of Blood rewards you with 1x Pure Blood and 2x Solid Loss Crystal (L) - after surviving the trial
Notes and Tips
- Notes 1
- Notes 2