Venom Cartridge is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Venom Cartridge Usage
- A consumable item that adds the venom status to the revenant's weapon for a brief period of time.
- Lasts only 10 seconds
Venom Cartridge Locations
You may find Venom Cartridge in the following Locations:
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and scattered in random locations.
- Area D-12 Ruined City Underground
- City of Failing Flame: In the part of the walkthrough named Razed Cityscape,After opening the chest containing 1x Burned Warhammer +6 that is guarded by 2x Lost Assassin.
- Sold for 350 Haze each from Coco (unlimited quantity)
Notes and Tips
- Adds a flat 30 Venom rating to your weapon's stats for the duration of this effect.
- Up to 5 can be carried at a time.
- Up to 999 can be stored at a time.