Stun Vaccine is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Stun Vaccine Usage
- A consumable item that temporarily increases stun resistance.
- Lasts 20 seconds
Stun Vaccine Locations
You may find Stun Vaccine in the following Locations:
- 2x Stun Vaccine exchanged from Yakumo Shinonome for 3 Trading Points each.
- Dropped by Poison Slime
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and scattered in random locations.
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice
Notes and Tips
- Increases the player's Stun Resistance rating by a flat 10
- Up to 5 can be carried at a time
- Up to 999 can be stored at a time.