Plasma Cartridge is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Plasma Cartridge Usage
- When used, increases your weapon's damage by 5% and completely converts your weapon damage to lighting.
- Only lasts 10 seconds.
Plasma Cartridge Locations
You may find Plasma Cartridge in the following Locations:
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood: In the part of the walkthrough named Locating the Cathedral, after the bloodspring cutscene, simply head inside the cave and go through the long path until you reach another ladder. Climb up the ladder and when you reach the top, head to the backside first to find 5x Plasma Cartridge and Map: Flood of Impurity.
- Depths: Swirling Flood : At the end of the entrance of the path, make a left and you'll find a flight of stairs where you'll encounter an Elite Knight Lost and an Ant-Type Executioner. You'll be able to loot 1x Unique Materials, 1x Condensed Loss Shard (L), and 3x Dagger. Next, head straight and drop down to where a Glowing Tentacle Lost is, kill it for a chance to obtain 1x Plasma Cartridge and also pick up the RV Mastery (104) that's on the ground.
- Sold for 350 Haze each from Coco (unlimited quantity)
Notes and Tips
- Only useful if the enemy is weak against the cartridge's element.
- Up to 5 can be carried at a time.
- Up to 999 can be stored at a time.