Inhibit Cartridge is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Inhibit Cartridge Usage
- Temporarily adds the inhibit status effect to a weapon.
- Lasts only 10 seconds
Inhibit Cartridge Locations
You may find Inhibit Cartridge in the following Locations:
- Dried-up Trenches: In the part of the walkthrough named The dried-up trenches, through the narrow passage where you'll find a Mutated Lost and two other enemies (a spiked lost wielding a bayonet and the other wielding an axe) - kill the enemies and pick up 3x Inhibit Cartridge and 1x Elegant Fountain Pen.
- Sold for 350 Haze each from Coco (unlimited quantity)
Notes and Tips
- Adds a flat 30 Inhibit rating to your weapon's stats for the duration of this effect.
- Up to 5 can be carried at a time.
- Up to 999 can be stored at a time.