Purple Blob are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons. Please note the Purple Blobs is not the official name and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Purple Blob Enemy Description
- Purple Blob are found in the game's beginning area, Area D-12 Ruined City Underground, and are rather weak. They are very slow. They are violet and usually attack in groups.
- They hide on the roof and drop over your head when you walk underneath them.
Purple Blob Combat Information
- Purple Blobs can throw purple balls at you. When they do, you will see them charging them as a purple glow on their mouth. If they hit you, they will deal damage and poison you.
- They use their tounges as a weapon and strike from left to right. You can dodge them left or backwards.
- They inflict Venom status effect with their attacks.
Purple Blob Location
Purple Blob Drops
- Awake MJ018
- Stun Vaccine
- Venom Vaccine
- Loss Shard (S) (Area D-12 Ruined City Underground)
- Loss Shard (M) (Howling Pit)
- Loss Shard (L) (Ashen Cavern)
Purple Blob Notes & Tips
- If you still don't have the Venom Removal gift inherited, it's recommended to fight them cautiously and avoid being poisoned.
- Vulnerable to Area-of-Effect attacks.