Loss Shard M
Loss Shard M is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Loss Shard M Usage
- Provides 300 Haze upon consumption
Loss Shard M Locations
You may find Loss Shard M in the following Locations:
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and scattered in random locations.
- Ruined City Center: In the part of the walkthrough named City Ruins Entrance, as you head outside the Ruined Center, there is the item on the ground next to the entrance.
- Dried-up Trenches: In the part of the walkthrough named The dried-up trenches, after the cutscene, activate the Mistle to unlock the teleport point. From here, follow the path and just around the corner, to your right, you'll be ambushed by a Mutated Lost, kill it and go right to find 1x Loss Shard (M) on the ground.
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood: In the part of the walkthrough named The Cathedral, you'll find an Axe-wielding Lost patrolling the area - kill it and pick up 1x Loss Shard (M) it drops.
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood: In the part of the walkthrough named The Cathedral, defeating the Trial of Blood will reward you with 1x Loss Crystal (S), you can also obtain various items such as 1x Queen Steel and 1x Loss Shard (M) that are dropped by the enemy.
- Memories of Player : In the part of the walkthrough named Research Facility Area, you will experience and ambush from a Spiked Executioner the enemies may drop Loss Shard (M).
Notes and Tips
- Notes 1
- Notes 2