Winged Thrall Heads are hostile Enemies in Code Vein.
Winged Thrall Head Enemy Description
- Winged Thrall Heads are distinctive for having a large shield on their left hand.
- They use a mask and have horn-like wings coming from their back.
- They can use swords, Axes and spears.
Winged Thrall Head Combat Information
- They use their shield to cover from your attacks. Taking reduced damage and preventing staggering.
- They use normal attacks and don't possess any special abilities.
Winged Thrall Head Location
Winged Thrall Head Drops
Winged Thrall Head Notes & Tips
- Other notes