Winged Thrall Head
|Location||Area D-12 Ruined City Underground
Ruined City Center
Loss Shard (S)
Winged Thrall Heads are hostile Enemies in Code Vein.
Winged Thrall Head Enemy Description
- Winged Thrall Heads are distinctive for having a large shield on their left hand.
- They use a mask and have horn-like wings coming from their back.
- They can use swords, Axes and spears.
Winged Thrall Head Combat Information
- They use their shield to cover from your attacks. Taking reduced damage and preventing staggering.
- They use normal attacks, able to parry and riposte.
Winged Thrall Head Location
Winged Thrall Head Drops
Winged Thrall Head Notes & Tips
- Other notes
27 Jul 2020 06:41
It dropped Chemical Light for me, tho its not listed to drop it here?
13 Oct 2019 14:45
The name provided for it in the depths is “Winged Thrall Head” when it’s in one of this miniboss rooms