Stun Cartridge is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Stun Cartridge Usage
- A consumable item that adds the stun status to the revenant's weapon for a brief period of time.
- Lasts only 10 seconds
Stun Cartridge Locations
You may find Stun Cartridge in the following Locations:
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and scattered in random locations.
- Area D-12 Ruined City Underground
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice
- Provisional Government Center: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Center Entrance, there will be a room that has a lot of wooden boxes and glass capsules near a ladder, head there. The Lost Knight that's next to the boxes on the left is alive, so attack it while it pretends to be dead. You'll also find 2x Stun Cartridge behind the boxes. At the left side, there's a locked door that can only be opened from the other side which is also behind the boxes, then for the capsules and boxes ahead, there's a secret path where you'll find Map: Void District and 1x BOR Parasite Report
- Sold for 350 Haze each from Coco (unlimited quantity)
Notes and Tips
- Adds a flat 30 Stun rating to your weapon's stats for the duration of this effect.
- Up to 5 can be carried at a time.
- Up to 999 can be stored at a time.