Blood Cartridge is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Blood Cartridge Usage
- When used, increases your weapon's damage by 5% and completely converts your weapon damage to blood.
- Lasts only 10 seconds.
Blood Cartridge Locations
You may find Blood Cartridge in the following Locations:
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and scattered in random locations.
- Dried-up Trenches: In the part of the walkthrough named The dried-up trenches, from where you will find the Raven Fatigues +3 climb back up proceed further, then make another right. You'll find 3x Blood Cartridge at the edge.
- Sold for 350 Haze each from Coco (unlimited quantity)
Notes and Tips
- Only useful if the enemy is weak against the cartridge's element.
- Up to 5 can be carried at a time.
- Up to 999 can be stored at a time.
01 Oct 2019 17:08
Error in description. The item does not add venom status effect like venom cartridge, but changes the damage type of your weapon to blood