Freezing Cartridge is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Freezing Cartridge Usage
- When used, increases your weapon's damage by 5% and completely converts your weapon damage to ice.
- Only lasts 10 seconds.
Freezing Cartridge Locations
You may find Freezing Cartridge in the following Locations:
- Dried-up Trenches: In the part of the walkthrough named The dried-up trenches, after the cutscene, activate the Mistle to unlock the teleport point. From here, follow the path and just around the corner, to your right, you'll be ambushed by a Mutated Lost, kill it and go right to find 1x Loss Shard (M) on the ground.Continue through the path and then go right to find 3x Freezing Cartridge.
- Memories of Player : In the part of the walkthrough named Awakened Past, Once the cutscene is done, proceed forward and you'll find 1x Freezing Cartridge next to the weapon cases.
- Memories of Player : In the part of the walkthrough named Research Facility Area, you will encounter a ladder leading underground - there's 3x Freezing Cartridge that you can pick up from the ground and 1x Regen Inducer to your left.
- Memories of Player : In the part of the walkthrough named Military Storehouse, as you head outside go right towards an open field where an executioner is patrolling - as you approach the enemy, a Bayonet-wielding Lost, Rooted Lost, and 2x more Sword-wielding Lost will join in to fight - you can pick up 2x Freezing Cartridge near the barricades next to where the Rooted Lost was.
- Sold for 350 Haze each from Coco (unlimited quantity)
Notes and Tips
- Only useful if the enemy is weak against the cartridge's element.
- Up to 5 can be carried at a time.
- Up to 999 can be stored at a time.