Venom Vaccine is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Venom Vaccine Usage
- A consumable item that temporarily increases venom resistance
- Lasts 20 seconds.
Venom Vaccine Locations
You may find Venom Vaccine in the following Locations:
- 2x and x3 Venom Vaccine can be exchanged from Yakumo Shinonome for 3 Trading Points each.
- Sold for 350 Haze each from Coco (unlimited quantity)
- Ashen Cavern: In the part of the walkthrough named Ashen Cavern Entrance, after fighting the executioner proceed further into the cavern, pick up 2x Fireproof Tonic that's on the corner left-side and 2x Venom Vaccine that's on the right.
- Provisional Government Center: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Center Entrance, you will encounter Lost beside the door will stand up when you're near it and the walls ahead as indicated on the image above will set off a trap where spikes will plunge out from the wall. Once you've passed through, pick up 2x Venom Vaccine on the left side then continue further.
Notes and Tips
- Increases the player's Venom Resistance rating by a flat 10
- Up to 5 can be carried at a time
- Up to 999 can be stored at a time.
- When buying the venom vaccine from Coco it's detailed description incorrectly states that it temporarily increases leak resistance rather than venom resistance