Armored Stone-Crusher are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons. Please note the Armored Stone-Crusher is not the official name and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Armored Stone-Crusher Enemy Description
- It looks and moves like a regular Stone-Crusher but its coated in white armor.
Armored Stone-Crusher Combat Information
- It can perform a blood AOE attack by raising its fist. Jump backwards to avoid it
- It can cast a shield buff on itself
- It can perform a leap attack at the player location
- It can leap its hammer and walk towards the player, when close enough it will strike from above
Armored Stone-Crusher Location
Armored Stone-Crusher Drops
Armored Stone-Crusher Notes & Tips
- Other notes