|Location||Depths: Town of Sacrifice|
Queen Titanium (Provisional Government Outskirts)
Queen's Vanguard are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons.
Queen's Vanguard Enemy Description
- They are tall, slim and are covered in black or white plate armor. They wear a black or white cat-like mask with red eyes.
Queen's Vanguard Combat Information
- They are very agile and move very fast.
- Their attacks are very fast and deal moderate damage.
- If you are far enough, they will perform a thrust towards you.
- They are weak to fire damage
Queen's Vanguard Location
Queen's Vanguard Drops
- Queen Titanium (Provisional Government Outskirts)
- Awake MJ212 (Memories of Player)
Queen's Vanguard Notes & Tips
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can anyone confirm if they drop their weapons or not, i have tried farming them and have gotten drops not listed on the list so I'm hoping is does.