|Location||Area D-12 Ruined City Underground
Depths: Town of Sacrifice
Ruined City Center
City of Falling Flame
Loss Shard (L)
Snouted Wanderer are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons.
Snouted Wanderer Enemy Description
- Axe-Wielding Executioner Type Lost are fearsome enemies. They are fast and can deal lots of damage if they land a strike on you.
- They are twice your size, grey and have a big disctinctive trunk coming from their nose.
Snouted Wanderer Combat Information
- They can attack you in three different ways. From the top, from the left and from the right
- If you are distant, they will charge and make a powerful strike from the top.
- They can perform a three stomp attack with their feet.
- They can swing their left claw at you.
Snouted Wanderer Location
- Area D-12 Ruined City Underground
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice
- Ruined City Center
- City of Falling Flame
Snouted Wanderer Drops
Snouted Wanderer Notes & Tips
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Weakness of these guys?
You absolutely can not parry the overhead swing I have been trying for literally hours
Can be parried when using weapon