|Location||Ashen Cavern, ???|
|Drops||Queen Steel, Black Greatsword, Mark of Honor, ???|
Lost Knight are hostile NPCS in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons. Please note the name is not the official name and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Lost Knight Enemy Description
- Lost Knight typically wield a greatsword and also a shield
- They have a high amount of Stagger Resistance
Lost Knight Combat Information
- Lost Knight can deal high amounts of damage with just normal attacks
Lost Knight Location
- One can be found near the third Mistle in the Ashen Cavern guarding an initially locked door
Lost Knight Drops
- Can drop 1 Queen Steel
- Can drop the Black Greatsword
- Can drop Mark of Honor
- Can drop Awake MJ212
Lost Knight Notes & Tips
- It is recommended to dodge or parry their attacks since they have high Stagger Resistance and also block most attacks with their shields
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The Guy in the Cathedral drops Black Saber, but it's not even listed in the weapon list yet lol
They can also drop Black Halberds. You need to look for the right ones. Such as the one in the Flaming City, near the last Mistle before the Boss. He drops the Black Halberd. The one in the Ashen Cavern drops the Black Great Sword. I'm assuming the others drop their weapons, too. However, it is a grind. They have low drop rates. Just keep killing them. You'll eventually get the weapon(s).