Queen's Vanguard Puppets are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They possess different skills and weapons, alternating between halberds and swords (with some of them also adding shields to the mix).
Queen's Vanguard Puppet Enemy Description
- A female lost covered in silver plate armor.
Queen's Vanguard Puppet Combat Information
- It can perform a blink attack arriving at players location. Parrying as the enemy disappears to teleport will time it right to successfully block the attack, as long as it is coming from in front of or above you.
- When using Fire and Blood attacks against this enemy, it does noticeably less damage than frost or lightning.
- Ice is very effective at dealing with them.
Queen's Vanguard Puppet Location
Armored Female Lost Drops
- Isis Chrome
- Ichor Concentrate
- Queen Steel
- Loss Shard (L)
- Depths: Zero District
- Depths: Void District
Queen's Vanguard Puppet Notes & Tips
- Parrying them is easier when they teleport, as they become more predictable. Time it with your Blood Veil's parrying window to trivialize this attack.
- As with most other fast-attacking enemies, do not strike first. Lock onto and bait them into the first attack (two sword piercing attacks for the swordbearing variants, one delayed swing for the axe/halberd variant), then dodge behind them and, if possible, execute a backstab.
- On higher levels (from around 45 upward), performing a parry drain attack will empty a large chunk if not all of their health.
- When battling more than one of these, wait for your AI companion to strike first, drawing the attention away from you. This opens up a chance for backstabbing and reducing the numbers of this enemy by focusing only on the one that's not currently busy fighting your companion.