Mud Gorger are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons.
Mud Gorger Enemy Description
- A big Lost with glowing claws with greenish tentacles on its back.
Mud Gorger Combat Information
- It can perform an electrical explosion by charging the tentacles on its back. Run backwards when you see him charging the attack
- It can perform a whirlwind attack going forward. Dodge either side.
- It can spit Water in front of him dealing damage. After the attack is over, small clouds of water will follow you, if they touch you they will deal damage.
- It can perform a very quick charge attack forward. Try to block or dodge.
Mud Gorger Location
Mud Gorger Drops
Mud Gorger Notes & Tips
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Never stops attacking (even when "idle" it has nearly invisible homing bolts coming after you), takes out half your health with every single attack, every single attack has 360 degree coverage, and closes distance instantly from the other side of the room. Not enough? They put two of them in the same room in the Depths. Great enemy.
Also worth mentioning that some of their attacks can cause slow debuff. Not sure if the water spitting one or the AoE. Keep an eye out for it and use a resist if you can - if you get slowed down, it's pretty troublesome to deal with them.
Scared the bloody hell out of me in an already creepy level.
for the weakness, prob not the best but frost worked well for me.
Anyone manage to find out what their resistances or weaknesses are?