Slow Resistance is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Slow Resistance is a gift found in the Mercury Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Slow Resistance Information
- Increases slow resistance by 25.
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Slow Resistance Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Mercury Blood Code.
Slow Resistance Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.