Regeneration Shift is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Regeneration Shift is a gift found in the Heimdal Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Regeneration Shift Information
- Reduces the number of times regeneration can be used by 2, but increases the healing effectiveness of regeneration by 80%.
- The reduced number of uses applies after the reduction applied by joining another revenant in multiplayer.
- This only affects your maximum number of regeneration after equipped. If you already used 20% of your regeneration, and then equip this passive, your current regeneration will not be reduced, but the boosted healing will still apply.
- Max Out Proficiency:
Regeneration Shift Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Heimdal Blood Code.
Regeneration Shift Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.