Guard Stability is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Guard Stability Information
- Once a revenant is in the focused state, guarding an attack reduces the stamina consumed by 50%.
- To max out its proficiency, players can:
- Defeat some enemies while equipping this gift
- Use 280 Haze and 3x Awake MJ018 at a Mistle.
Guard Stability Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Ranger Blood Code
- 560 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Builds that use Guard Stability
Guard Stability Notes
- The effect of this pasive stacks with the Focused Stamina Usage pasive. This can make blocking attacks in focus mode barely cost you any stamina at all.