Evasive Snare is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Evasive Snare is a gift found in the Hephaestus Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Evasive Snare Information
- Successfully dodging an enemy attack spends 1 ichor to create a static orb that detonate on contact with an enemy.
- Effect similar to Countermeasure.
Evasive Snare Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hephaestus Blood Code.
- Acquired Warrior Vestige I, repaired with Warrior Vestige I
Evasive Snare Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.
- The orb lasts 8 seconds. An orb that expires uses the same animation as one exploding, but deals neither damage nor staggering to enemies within its blast radius.
- If 2 orbs are in the same spot, an enemy must still trigger them sequentially.
- This gift is exclusive to the Hephaestus Blood Code and cannot be mastered.
- Countermeasure can be mastered, and is a 60 second, active version of Evasive Snare.