Dexterity Up is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Dexterity Up Information
- Increases dexterity of the player by one level.
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Dexterity Up Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hunter Blood Code.
- Hunter Vestige II is required to acquire this gift.
- 920 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Builds that use Dexterity Up
Dexterity Up Notes