One-Handed Sword Mastery is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
One-Handed Sword Mastery Information
- Increases attack power of one-handed swords by 20%.
- Max Out Proficiency:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 18000 Haze and Awake MJ310 (x9) at a Mistle.
One-Handed Sword Mastery Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Prometheus Blood Code.
- Hunter Vestige II" is required to acquire this gift.
- 36000 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Builds that use One-Handed Sword Mastery
One-Handed Sword Mastery Notes
- Applies to regular weapon attacks, attacks that consume ichor, skill type gifts, but not light/dark type gifts and drain attacks.