Opportunism is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Opportunism is a gift not found in a Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
- Increases weapon damage dealt against enemies with status ailments.
- The gift is available on every Blood Code as soon as you get it.
- You must complete the THIRD quest-line given to you by Gustav. Upon completing the task, he will give you RV Mastery 116. Upon using the item, you will acquire OPPORTUNISM, which will be maxed out proficiency.
Builds that use Opportunism
- Gives the player a 25% damage bonus against enemies with inflicted status ailments. This stacks additively with other damage-boosting sources (like weapon-specific masteries and active gifts)
- This boost does not affect Dark/Light based attack gifts, as it only affects weapon damage.
- Also does not seem to boos the damage of Tranquil Slice, Grave Knocker or Lighting Charge.
- Circulating Pulse's damage has a slightly lower modifier per hit, giving it a boost of 17% total damage instead of 25%.
- Inflicting more than one status effect will not increase the damage, and the increase will always remain at 25%. This passive is best used with status ailments that last longer, since the damage increase will be active more time.
- In Co-op, both players (if they have the passive slotted) benefit from the boost, no matter who inflicted the status ailment.