Swift Destruction is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Swift Destruction is a gift found in the Hephaestus Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Swift Destruction Information
- Increases damage dealt in proportion to your mobility.
- The increase is 10/20% for Normal/Quick mobility
- Applies to all forms of damage you deal.
- Only checks for current mobility (using buffs or gifts to increase your mobility will give you the damage bonus even if you have slow mobility unbuffed)
- Max Out Proficiency:
Swift Destruction Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hephaestus Blood Code.
- Acquired Hephaestus Vestige II, repaired with Hephaestus Vestige Part B
Builds that use Swift Destruction
Swift Destruction Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.
- The increase in damage is not reflected anywhere in your stat screen. The boost (10%/20%) is applied whenever the player damages an enemy and meets the mobility requierements.
- Since this pasive gives a boost to all forms of damage, including offensive gifts, it's best for a caster-based build to go lightweight if using this. The Pipe of Thralldom can be equiped for this purpose if not attacking at melee.