Ichor Strikes is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Ichor Strikes Information
- Reduces the ichor cost of weapon attacks by 1 while you are focused.
- Doesn't benefit attacks with a base cost of 1.
- Max Out Proficiency:
Ichor Strikes Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hunter Blood Code.
- Hunter Vestige I is required to acquire this gift.
- 560 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Ichor Strikes Notes
- Doesn't affect the cost of Skills or other Gifts.
- Allows to use charged shots of most of the Bayonet Rifles at the cost of regular shots.