Two-handed Sword Mastery is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Two-handed Sword Mastery is a gift found in the Atlas Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Two-handed Sword Mastery Information
- Increases attack power when equipped with a two-handed sword.
- increases damage by 20%. Applies to regular weapon attacks, attacks that consume ichor, skill type gifts, but not light/dark type gifts and drain attacks.
- Max Out Proficiency:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 18000 Haze and Awake MJ310 (x9) at a Mistle.
Two-handed Sword Mastery Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Atlas Blood Code.
- You acquired Atlas Vestige II, repaired with Atlas Vestige Part C and Atlas Vestige Part D
Builds that use Two-Handed Sword Mastery
Two-handed Sword Mastery Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.