Venom Buff is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Venom Buff Information
- Applies the venom effect to your current weapons while you are focused.
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 3200 Haze and 5 Awake MJ212 at a Mistle.
Venom Buff Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Darkseeker Blood Code.
- 6400 Haze id required to acquire this gift.
Venom Buff Notes
- The amount of venom effect added scales with your dark gift power.
- Scaling has diminishing returns (300 dark gives around 30 venom, 400 dark gives around 36 venom and so on...).