Health Boost is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Health Boost Information
- Increases maximum HP by 150.
- To max out its proficiency, players can:
Health Boost Acquisition
- Default Gift acquired from the Fighter Blood Code.
Health Boost Notes
- A simple yet useful passive gift to inherit from the starting Blood Codes.
- Surpassed by Health Stimulant later in the game.